Thursday 19 June 2014

The Big Op

I didn't get much sleep last night and was awake for my obs to be taken and to have my last pre-load drink.   I had a quick shower and changed into my gown.

Boy am I nervous, but soon I will go down and get my epidural and then into theater for 3-4 hours.  I will wake up today no only without a stomach but without cancer.  I am shaking a little and keep needing the loo, I just want to get it started then I can see Leonie and my mum.

I spoke to the people I needed to this morning and it is good to have so many people wishing me luck.  A strange thought is that people will be reading the LEP column as I am having my stomach taken out.

I have just met the ward sister, Louise,  she is very nice and is looking forward to having superman back in a dew days!

No comments:

Post a Comment